04 October 2009

041009



Sometimes you feel like there is something in you that you want to express
But you don't know how to or just can't figure out what it is
This is the kind of feeling I'm having right now
Maybe it's because there are so much I want to say
I don't know how and where to start off saying
After a long 56 minutes of deep thinking
I thought I should just start off saying ...

I can't write big theories about life, love..etc
You might not agree to the things I say or write about
But everyone view things differently
So, I am just writing about the way I feel and view things
I am not forcing you to read what I write about
I am not forcing you to agree with the things I say
If you don't like reading what I write
then you're very welcome to click the little cross button on the top right corner of your screen

(:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


During this holiday
I've made new friends

I've learnt a lot and hear a lot
I've heard speeches from people who are passionate about theirs beliefs
I am touched by the people and things that surround me
These things have changed me
Emotionally..Mentally..Socially
Most importantly, I think I am Happy.

Now, I'm looking forward to a fresh term and a new beginning ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment